EVENT FRAMES & PHOTO SHARING
REAL-TIME PARTICIPANT PROGRESS NOTIFICATIONS
Download the Race Day Events EventApp for real-time progress notifications and results! You’ll also find event information, race day schedules, and more. Click the Google Play and Apple Store links or search “Race Day Events” in the app store. Select “Insert Event Name” and press the “Live Tracking” icon to add your favorite participants. Be sure to allow notifications and you’ll receive updates from your choice of banner notifications, Facebook and/or Twitter.
Using the App
What can I do with the app?
The Race Day Events EventApp has all the information you need as a participant, spectator and fan. It includes valuable information about race weekend including interactive course maps, event information, FAQs, and social media plug ins. Use the app to:
- View participant race day information
- Get real time progress notifications for up to 25 participants
- Access maps for the start and finish areas
- View the full schedule of weekend events
- Share in the experience with a Selfie using your phone’s camera
Is Live Tracking available in the app?
The Live Tracking map is not available but you can track up to 25 athletes in the app using real-time progress notifications.
How can I find participants to track?
Select the ‘Live Tracking’ tile. From this screen, select ‘Find a Participant’. Enter the name and click search. Once you identify your racer, simply select their name to add to your custom tracking list.
How can I see official race results?
Select the ‘Results’ tile and select your race to find official race results.
How do I track an athlete?
Follow these simple steps:
- Download the app
- Click on the Live Tracking tile
- Click on the ‘Find a Participant’ bar
- Enter the name or bib number of the athlete and click search from your keyboard
- Select your racer and click "Notify Me"
- Your athlete is now stored. Just click the LiveTracking tile to see them